BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Undo

John 1:29


I spend a lot of time at work doing some pretty boring administrative things. Mostly, I enter data from the field that I use to generate reports in my lab. I sometimes enter the data wrong or accidentally hit a key that makes the program I use do something crazy. I don't panic though. I just move my mouse up and click on the 'undo' button, and all is well.

I was doing my usual work this morning when something dawned on me. In Christ Jesus, we have been given the 'undo'. He has taken away all our sins and given us a new start. Wiped the slate clean(Isaiah 53:11, 2 Corinthians 5:21).

The One who saved us is the Great King. He is The Lamb of God and The Lion of Judah and so much more! (Revelation 19:11-13)



God is AWESOME!

1 comments:

Jena said...

I'll think of that every time I "undo" now :) That's a good thing, considering how often I have to do that!