BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Always On My Mind

Acts 8:26-38


My wife and I were talking this evening, and she mentioned to me that a friend of hers whom she hasn't seen in a long time called her today. Her friend told her that she had been thinking about her quite a bit, and she saw this as prompting from the Holy Spirit to pray for her. She called my wife to tell her that she loved her and wanted her to know that she was praying for her.

I have always thought that was one of the neatest ways the Holy Spirit works. Someone's name, out of the blue, pops into your head and you can't get them off your mind until you either call them or pray for them.

I just look at it as further assurance that God is concerned for and involved in the lives of every one of His children. He is, after all, our Wise Father who loves us dearly. (Luke 15:18-20, John 3:16)

God is AWESOME!

0 comments: