BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Random Thoughts



We were at the park walking yesterday. It was so hot that I kind of withdrew into my imagination to get my mind off the heat. Here is some of what went on in there.

Watching birds and dragonflies flying. The more I thought about it, the more amazed I was. A human being would never survive a ride in a vehicle that can maneuver like them. I observed a dragonfly going full steam ahead and then come to a dead stop in the air. Wow! God is a genius!

Closing my eyes, I watched memories in the form of little movies in my head. I allowed myself to think about that. I am a Doctor Who fan. If you are a fan as well, then you will know what I mean, but if you are not, I guess you'll have to go watch some Doctor Who to know. We are like a TARDIS. We are bigger on the inside. On the outside, I'm compact. My body only takes up so much space, but on the inside, I can go thousands of miles and not find the end. It is as if God fit an entire universe inside every individual. I suppose there had to be somewhere He would have enough room to show us who He is.

I thought some nerdy superhero stuff. I won't bore you with that.

I'm glad God, our wise Father, gave us a place we can go for some privacy. Even if it is in the midst of a crowd. In there, it's just Him and me.


God is AWESOME!

0 comments: