BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Payroll Signature

I was signing some papers the other day. As I was signing, I was struck with a pretty neat thought:

In the Navy, there is a term that all sailors are familiar with: 'payroll signature'.

A payroll signature is simply signing your name as it appears on your paycheck. The term is used for nearly everything. If you were signing for equipment or some sort of official form, you would be asked for your payroll signature.

When I checked out equipment, and signed my payroll signature, that meant I was responsible for the equipment until it was returned.

When I first believed on the name of Jesus, and received Him as my savior, He put a seal on me (Ephesians 1:11-14). His seal...His Payroll Signature.

God is AWESOME!

0 comments: