BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

In Other Words

I have learned a few Latin phrases over the years.
My favorite one is, 'Simul Iustus et Peccator'. It means 'at the same time just and sinner'.

It's basic meaning is that we have no righteousness apart from Christ Jesus. He is our righteousness.

In Christ, we are able to stand in the presence of the glory of God with no wrong in us and instead of trembling with terror in His presence, we are able to stand there with great joy. (Jude 1:24) Wow! Because of Jesus, we are able to approach the Throne of God with confidence. (Hebrews 4:15-16)

The reason I named my blog 'Beyond All Reason' is because a Holy God loves me. A fallen, sinful man. (Romans 5:8) It's just beyond all reason that He should love me. But He does.

He adopted me and invited me to call Him Daddy. (Romans 8:15 Galatians 4:6)

God is AWESOME!

0 comments: